CST provides technology-based solutions that empower clients to operate efficiently, reduce operational costs and increase their competitive advantage. We leverage industry best practices and lessons learned to tailor flexible solutions that produce measurable results. CST works with clients in government, healthcare, manufacturing, legal, finance, entertainment and other commercial industries. We draw on our deep technical expertise and global presence to deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions for our clients.
- Collaborate with others in the company to identify business’ needs.
- Create and document processes and standards.
- Gather and analyze information from different sources and relay it back to the development team.
- Perform technical research and knowledge transfer to the team as needed.
- Assist in the planning, testing, integration, and implementation of new solutions related to process changes.
- Highly accountable for the effectiveness, quality, and timeliness of project design decisions.
- Generate reports and track metrics as required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent English communication and collaboration abilities.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Expertise in the following technical solutions highly desirable: CRM, JIRA, Automation, ERP, and systems monitoring tools
- Ability to diagram flowcharts
- Demonstrated abilities in analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under a fast paced environment.
- CBAP or equivalent certificate
- Solid understanding of full development life cycle
- Experience with JIRA and Agile Methodology
- Experience with working for a multi-national company
- Ability to mock-up screens, user interfaces, forms, etc.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Share this job: